How much grass can a cow eat in a day? How fast does a calf run? Do you know how grazing improves the land? What top nutrients are in grass-fed beef?
What you’ll see and do:
– Move the herd at 10AM, 1:00PM and 3:00PM
– Gather wildflowers during a field walk
– Hear how 100% grass diet benefits pastures, cows and people
– See how our BueLingo cattle thrive without grain, hormones or subclinical antibiotics
– Taste some really delicious beef
We’ve got lots of parking, and there’ll be a porta-potty for your convenience. We are an easy, and very scenic, drive (here’s the map) from the Twin Cities and any point in Polk or St. Croix counties.
So grab your sunglasses, cap and sun-screen and come on out. We’d love to learn about your food journey.